FreshIdeas Marketing Solutions is a creative full-service agency offering promotional products, printing, fresh graphic design, inspired web design, social media and local presence management in Frisco, TX.
As one of our Independent Sales Reps you’ll make your own schedule, work at your own pace and have unlimited income potential. We offer a generous commission plan for each of our product lines, which means if you work smart you can easily earn a six figure plus income.
You’ll be expected to use a consult and sell approach in developing innovative and relevant solutions for new clients. We strive for long-term consistent customer relationships – which equals repeat sales and ongoing commissions.
If you think you’re up for the challenge of this amazing opportunity, please contact us now!
• Prepare and review a monthly action plan and schedule to identify your client targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Establish monthly sales goals and work aggressively to achieve them.
• Ongoing prospecting for new customers is required.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals provided
• Uncover needs to offer value-added products and services appropriate for clients
• Prepare and present marketing proposals and client presentations.
• Maintain up to date client information in the company CRM.
• Meet with customers and prospects in person whenever possible.
• Source promotional products that meet the client’s needs using our SAGE database.
• Manage the client relationship throughout the sales and production cycle.
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
• Maintain a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and projected sales revenue.
• Achieve sales and profit goals with no territory limitation
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and sales presentations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 2 -5 years of promotional products, advertising or promotional marketing sales preferred but not required
• Experience in one or more of the following concentrations is preferred: print, promotional products, corporate apparel, signs/displays, office solutions, fulfillment services, marketing services, and/or advertising.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Positive, winning attitude
• Accountable for results
• Competitive desire to succeed
• Desire to learn and educate oneself
• Strong work ethic, disciplined, passionate
• Self-starter with high degree of integrity
• Work requires local travel to current and potential customers. A valid state driver’s license is required.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• Excellent support
• Competitive commission rate
• Access to thousands of suppliers and manufacturers
• State of the art contact management software
• Vendor databases
• Industry expertise and guidance
• Marketing materials including an attractive, functional website
• Online company store capability
Please email resume to email@example.com.